Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Full of Stars

Blimey! No sooner have I put to pen to paper finger to key and generated a missive about wounded robots then I receive a comment from Steve Akers that he has generated a Moe Bot cartoon in it's honor. Steve thankfully explains on his site that rather than read all of the 27.7 million blogs out there he uses the Technorati Search to find inspiration for his work.

...and there was me thinking that it was only a select a chosen few who would bear witness to these whitterings.

Do you realise that when I last checked I got only 7 post containing Austrian Smoked Cheese? I shall be writing to the Austrian Cheese Marketing Board to address this imbalance in the natural order of things. (Although presumably by this very post I will have, in my own small way, contributed to its redemption.)

Lets be careful out there - these Blogs have ears.

Posts that contain "Austrian Smoked Cheese" per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart

No comments: