• Panel discussions to Interactive Mash Ups
• Designers and developers hand-in-hand to
• All day VJs to conceptual walls
• Open Source project, CodePlex
• Backnetwork to Moo cards
• Photosynth master classes to Microsoft Surface
• Our international act to geek bars
• Swag giveaways to inflatable lounges
• Designing for compatibility and for the wild
• Visualising books to sneak previews
• The latest developments in IM, VE and IE8
• Latest developments in RIAs and SSDs
• WPF and Silverlight applications at work
No doubt having read that you will be dying to know how you can join in. For the two or three people in the universe to whom any of that makes any sense...you're probably on the speakers list.
This was supposed to encourage me to sign-up and pay £239 to attend Microsoft's Remix08. I don't think I will bother.
(and yes I know...it has been a while since my last post. I popped out for a pint of milk)