Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Know Jack

It's not often that an Radio station seems to get it right but Jack-FM has done a pretty good job. No DJs, an extensive play-list of (predominantly) 80s hits and an iPod like shuffle mix that will offer Trio 'Da Da Da' (you gotta remember that one!) followed by The Girl from Ipanema and then Everclear 'Father of Mine'...

Listen over the net from here.

..So if you want to know what I'm listening to - it's probably on Jack...


29-Jul-06 - What's happened to Jack? Last time I listened it had changed to Rhythm & Gold - which as they say "Move your boogie body and get the funk out yo' face! This is One Nation Under A Groove! The best of Motown, Memphis, Philly, Blue-Eyed Soul and Classic Dance will have you shakin' your Groove Thing 'til you just can't boogie no more!" - Jack it ain't and I'm miffed.

2 comments:

Toenex said...

Me blog again, me blog. Reeeaadddd me..

etc.

How was the landing? We now have a very ill pigeon living in our garden, anything to do with you?

Unknown said...

Good to have you back Ant. You know it makes sense.

My legendary effect on pigeons has been greatly exagerated over the years. Whilst I am of-course able to smite them verily (why are super-powers always based in the medieval period?) from long range and cause many to spontaneously combust with amere glance I do not remember any recent incidents up your way...

(...and please don't go on about my flying ability as well - remember what they taught us at Super School - don't let the norms know...)